6.11.2009

The Last Supper...

I love Gwenyth. It is as simple as that. The Lord knew what he was doing when he knit this little whippersnapper together in Heather's womb a year ago. She is absolutely perfect in every way.

It turns out however, Heather and I are headed out on a mission trip tomorrow and Gwen is not able to join us. Instead she is heading up to grandma and grandpa McGregor's for 9 days! We are really going to miss her. As I fed her her lunch today, I couldn't help but think about how Jesus must have felt as he sat down to the table with his dearest friends one last time before heading to the cross. Even with cell phones and skype, there still is no substitute for being in the presence of loved ones. Even though the pics below may not show it, I really enjoyed our quality time today as she giggled, slurped, and hyperventilated her way through our last meal together for the next week and a half.




If you are interested in keeping up with the story that will unfold on our mission trip, I've got a couple options for ya. I will be microblogging here and posting daily updates here. We're hoping to have an incredible time sharing God's love with the Navajo people and we'd love to have you be a part of the process. Hope you are well!

No comments: