5.20.2008

Trying to figure this out...

I know many of you loathe any sort of use of technology to build relationships, but the truth is our generation, now more than ever, is using virtual communication to connect. If we want to influence and redeem the world in a positive direction, we must be where the people are and relate to them in terms they understand.

Having said that, I am unable to keep up with every bit of technology that exists. Why is it so hard to integrate my main online access points into a single platform?!

If only there were someway to keep up with my facebook, post photos (publicly and allow people to comment), our blog and my twitter from one centralized location.

Given my limited experience here, I am probably missing an easy fix, but I can't seem to find it. I can get several parts together, but it never quite combines all features I am looking for.

What does your online setup look like? How do you communicate to the world? Help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey man. Have you tried friendfeed? I'm not sure about it yet. I use ping.fm to update my status/twitter/plurk feeds and sometimes to post to my blog. Its an easy way to post to everything at once.

I then set facebook, blogger, flickr to email me if anyone comments. That way I keep tabs on whats going on.

And every now and again I actually write a blog post, but that's now the least frequent thing.