4.18.2008

I GOT IN!

As many of you know, I started the process of becoming an official leader in the Lutheran church a little over a year ago. You may also know that we pulled up the stakes in Washington last August and headed back to the homeland of Iowa. A question mark in our transition to the midwest has been what to do about seminary, and today the question was answered.

I have been accepted to the InMinistry program at Bethel Seminary in St. Paul, MN. In contrast to earning my degree in a conventional classroom like Seattle, I will earn a Masters of Divinity (M.Div) degree in four years by taking online classes and spending four weeks a year in on-campus intensives.

Needless to say, I am grateful for the opportunity and can't wait to see what God has in store for me up in MN!

No comments: