6.09.2009

Here we go again...

That's right, it is time to begin blogging again. I am currently in a two week window between classes at Bethel Seminary and looking at a crazy summer schedule ahead, but I have quickly realized if I do not get into this habit now, I never will. My entire goal with this project was to look back over it with Gwenyth someday and show her how cool her parents were once upon a time and how much we have loved getting to know her. If this is going to work, I need to update it more often.

I snapped this shot of the G-unit today. After spending the entire day in daycare, she apparently has little energy left to share with her parents! I knew parenting was going to be fun, but I can honestly say I've been astounded at the joy Gwenyth has brought to my life. What a keeper! I just hope she still likes us after spending 8 days with grandma and grandpa McGregor while we go on a mission trip!



Finally, I'd like to throw a special shout out to Grant Tjernagel for bugging me about updating this thing. If he is going to check it a couple times a week, I might as well put something on here. Thanks for the inspiration buddy! It was great seeing you at our class reunion!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Yeah for the blogging project! Seriously it's the closest I will ever come to a baby book! Life just happens so fast! She is such a beauty! Have fun and good luck on your mission trip!
Blessings!